Friday, July 2, 2010

Random Stuff

The engine, fuel line and muffler are all in the RC plane!!! :-) Jace bought it, I'm building it. He did have to cut a couple of the lines for me... it helps having someone around who's done it before. :-)


Here is a better view. Jace says that any cover over the prop, while it makes it look pretty, it inhibits the engine somehow... :-)


Just a shot for mom. The yellow pitcher is from the 40's I think. It's called a refrigerator bottle.

Jace ever so slightly requested that I make the display case more like a display and less like storage... so... here's the best I can do until I get more plate holders. The plates on the bottom were a wedding gift from Georgia's Velvet Pumpkin. The friendship bowl is from the Bombay Company. Mom and dad bought me the green/blue tortilla warmer from their trip to Mexico. It will end up closer to the regular dishes once Jace is ready for Mexican food again.


Happy Happy Independence Day Everyone!!!

No comments: