I think this is a twin beech (spelling?) It's not supposed to do loops, but this guy has modified it. It's a really beautiful plane, this pic doesn't do it justice.

Jace and all the Wacos. :-)

A DC-3. This was their 75th anniversary.


A Staggerwing... I seem to remember mom liking these.

This is the Theatre in the woods... just a nice tranquil place to watch the air show from, or just cool down.

Took this pic for a retired co-worker.... It's the cockpit of an F-100... at least, it's a small section that is set up in the eaa membership hq.
The Hanger Cafe

We are very far to the south. These planes are all owned by people who flew into the air show instead of driving.

The bikes, again... I just can't get over it.

Love to all!!!
God Bless,
Des and Jace
I'll try to upload a video on facebook... it isn't working here.
No comments:
Post a Comment