I'll go bit by bit...
This is a styrofoam cup, filled 1/2 way with water, NOT melting. One of Steve Stueckradt's finer achievements of the evening! :-) The excellent fire is thanks to Scott. :) It sure was warm!
The evenings get down to around 65 or so and the fire felt good to me.
I took this picture to show just how empty the fields were this morning. Normally, the field on this flight line, runway 27, is full of planes. As of this morning they were way to wet to let any planes or motorized vehicles on them.
This is a new Waco that Jace and I hadn't seen before. I really liked the colors as they are the same colors as my school. The design on the wings was pretty cool too!
Scott and Steve Stueckradt (hope that's spelled right) are inspecting the cup prior to it being filled with water and placed into the fire.... The pic is blurry because I was trying not to use the flash...
My guys for the week :-) Jason, Jarad and John Muller. Aren't they so sweet for smiling! John didn't know he was in the pic. :-) This is on runway 27.
Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to get more up tomorrow!
Love to all!
God bless!
Des
No comments:
Post a Comment