Well, we're on to another month of relaxation before the summer comes to a close. Right now my dear husband is hopefully sleeping soundly in his bed. I'm writing from the Jones dormitory on the MU campus and getting ready for bed.
My favorite part of the day was visiting and watching Coach Richard Cochran (1960 Olympic discus bronze medalist) work with the athletes. He's only 1 of a few Olympians they have up here. Christian Cantwell's wife is one of the gals helping with the camp. Lindsay Markworth and several other great throwers are helping out. I'm excited to get to know them better. So far things have been excellent and I've learned a lot... even in just a very few hours!
I don't have many photos yet, but would like to share a pic from the tiny bridge on my way up here.
Versailles was in the middle of a huge wind/rain storm around 3:00pm today and I wasn't sure I was going to get up here on time. It seemed like the rain would never end! Anyway, here is a picture of the bridge nearest my house.


Hope everyone's having a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment