Saturday, June 19, 2010

Updates: Family

A few weeks ago my friend Erin and I took our dogs, Bailey and Jake, to the creek near her house. We had a blast and Jake even got in up to his belly.... On our trip this weekend, Jace got up the nerve to actually force Jakey to swim, and he did excellent!!! Can you believe this lab actually knows how to swim even though he's such a pansy he'd rather not be in the water?! :-)


Here are pendents that my mother is selling. She makes them herself and sells them. I'm not sure what her prices are, but she's got great taste! :-)



As of January 2010 my parents were supposed to have posted their address and permit number on their dock. Since they have not done it, I had one made.... notice the MU colors and emblem... because no one is better than MU... especially anything with a K in it's name.. ;-)
Eat your heart out Janet. ;-)


Here is the nearly finished product from the dock building project that my dear hubby and his family have been slaving away at. I imagine they have saved over 20k building it on their own.
Now if only we could manage to be there one of these weekends to enjoy it. My brother-in-law is the one on the roof. Jace is on the ladder.


That's all folks!

No comments: