Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Corinth, Mississippi

This morning, once I was able to drag my rear up out of bed at 9:00, I found the local high school down the road.... found the open gate, and walked a tad over 2 miles.... Hot on that dang black track!!! Felt pretty good when I was done though.



Ok, and THIS weird blueberry-like plant was at a drive through ATM (which charges $3.00 for service). Does anyone know what it could be?! It is absolutely beautiful!


These flowers look very much like a lilac bush... and they are EVERYWHERE down here. They also come in pink. The bottom of the bush looks very airy and open with no leaves, the top half are like the picture. I need to take a good picture of a full tree and post tomorrow.


Teresa and I are at a pharmacy that has been owned and operated by the same family for 5 generations, going on 6. It was a very very neat!


Teresa's chocolate malt... they even gave us the extra stuff that didn't fit in the glass!!

See ya tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: