Been a while since I've posted... Mainly because we've had a lot going on!
The elementary school teachers have repainted the cafeteria with the help of myself and my MS principal, and it looks fantastic! I'll try to remember to get pics up later.
This weekend we stowed away to Eminence, Missouri for a mini-vacation of horseback riding at Coldwater Ranch.
Jace secured Big Jake as his ride, and I rode Sierra. Our guide, Susan-From-Illinois, pegged Jace and Jake as soul mates. The horse, and his rider, were in none to big of a hurry the entire ride... :-) Therefore, Jace was able to take plenty of pictures of Sierra and my backside...
We did get to run a little, but would have enjoyed more!!! These were Tennessee Walkers and were smooth as snot when they trotted! :-) I definitely want one of these!
The last time we were there it was for our 1st anniversary... We're only a little over a month away from our 3rd... I can hardly believe it!
Hope this mini-update finds you well and blessed!
-Des and Jace
No comments:
Post a Comment