I had 2-4 strong contractions that seemed to be about 45 minutes apart, but they didn't come from the back to the front, and stayed primarily in the front. I'm assuming they were BH.
My blood pressure was good so we don't have to be induced. I'm excited about having a good blood pressure, but bummed because she would have come today or tomorrow if it was too high.
On a really great note, I lost about 4 pounds last week. (which is a relief after gaining 5 over the previous 2 weeks) I've been drinking more water and walking about a mile a day, which takes about 20 minutes because I walk slowly. I'm hear it's common to lose water weight before labor sets in. I'm ready for it!! If we were to go into labor today or tomorrow (unlikely) we would get our doctor.... if she decides to go any time in the next week, we'll go to another doc in the same office, whom I haven't met yet. I'm sure she's great, and I know the nurses are the ones that do most of the work, but if we were to have a C-section, I really would have loved it to have been my doc. She's the best in the area, or at least one of them.
Anyway, I'll update next time there's something noteworthy...
Thanks for checkin in!
Des and Baby Girl.....
My blood pressure was good so we don't have to be induced. I'm excited about having a good blood pressure, but bummed because she would have come today or tomorrow if it was too high.
On a really great note, I lost about 4 pounds last week. (which is a relief after gaining 5 over the previous 2 weeks) I've been drinking more water and walking about a mile a day, which takes about 20 minutes because I walk slowly. I'm hear it's common to lose water weight before labor sets in. I'm ready for it!! If we were to go into labor today or tomorrow (unlikely) we would get our doctor.... if she decides to go any time in the next week, we'll go to another doc in the same office, whom I haven't met yet. I'm sure she's great, and I know the nurses are the ones that do most of the work, but if we were to have a C-section, I really would have loved it to have been my doc. She's the best in the area, or at least one of them.
Anyway, I'll update next time there's something noteworthy...
Thanks for checkin in!
Des and Baby Girl.....
No comments:
Post a Comment