Jace and I finished hanging the shelving and some frames. We're 95% ready for her arrival! Now I just need to put everything away that's just lying around....
The floating shelves are from the thrift store and
the pretty one is from Heather. The total cost was $4.
The Love sign is from Jace's mom.
The dresser, frames, and lamps. We can't wait
to put pics of our own baby in the frames!
Bulletin board and shelves are another thrift store purchase.
The light switch cover and flower are from Hobby Lobby.
The pink tin light switch cover.
This will hold her sweaters, jackets, or coats.
The currently messy closet. I still have plans for most of the stuff
that is piled in the bottom. The 2nd rack is suspended from the first.
It cost $6 from Target. The ribbon was from Teresa's gifts.
The belly shot while sitting taking pictures from my glider.
The changing table... also holding stuff,
but at least the changing pad is ready for baby girl!
Thanks for checking in!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment