Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Smiles

Today was wonderful!  Nothing is better than a full church, a freshly mowed yard, a full tummy, welcome visitors (Aunt Suzi & Uncle Jarad), and a full nap!  Yesterday was great as well.  Alayna, Joel and I finished up Jason's birthday present [pic coming soon] and today we worked on repotting the over-grown aloe plant.  I can't remember where I got it, likely from family, but I can't say for sure.  We were able to get 6 big potted plants from it!  Alayna even has 2 sprouts in a small pot of her own to care for now.  It's not until after I finish these activities that I realize that pictures of the process (and helpers) would be enjoyable for everyone.  It's hard to get pictures taken... most of my focus is on keeping Alayna in the backyard, and filling Joel's ever hungry tummy.  Luckily today she spent a great deal of time being entertained by her daddy going back and forth across the yard on the mower.  Joel now smiles at goofy faces, tickles, and his big sissy.  He was a little fussy this evening though... I hate to say it was because I reintroduced milk, but it's possible.  I just don't get it!!!  He's been that way the last 2 nights, but tonight was the worst.  I'm going back on almond milk and see if anything changes.... I feel crazy, but I don't want him to be uncomfortable, and that's what it seems like is going on.  Other than that, this day was almost perfect.  And tonight, to top it off, we're getting a beautiful lighting show and  lovely rain.
I love my life.  God is good.

No comments: