We went in for a "check-up" to make sure our OB had recent pictures of all my ovaries and the baby.
He (or she) is doing great! We heard the baby's heartbeat! It was so loud it shocked me and I cussed! I've been trying so hard not to do that but these blasted hormones are making it so difficult! It's just amazing that a tiny heart could be beating so darn fast right inside my tummy! What a miracle! According to thebump.com our baby is as big as a green olive... yes Jason, with the pimento.
We only have 3 weeks to go before we reach the ever-anticipated 12th week. I'm getting less nauseous, but more light headed. I nearly passed out this morning in the restroom. I was very worried, but once I got to school I felt much better. It took friends at school to help me realize that I likely had not had enough to eat the night before. I've also got it on good authority that getting faint in the morning may be typical for me and I should be eating something before I get up, or in the middle of the night. I'm up then anyway because I'm afraid my bladder just won't hold until morning.
Until next time!
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment