Me while making cookies for our neighbors who have 6 beautiful kids from the ages of 15 to 4. We love them enough to take a crack at sugar cookies. I think we actually did a great job. :-) Jace helped too, he just wouldn't let me take his picture.
These are airplanes.....
This is Ally... She's a feisty mini-dachshund (which should be spelled doxin), but she's so sweet
and does an excellent job keeping me warm!
And a few days after Christmas we had a frozen fog in the morning that made the most beautiful crystals on the trees, and everything hanging. Mom even had spider webs that had frozen over. I'll try to get those up, but no guarantees.
The Barn
I love this pic because it looks like the typically ugly trees are crystals!
This pic doesn't do it justice. The entire view was sparkling white. :-)
Frozen Fog on the Hay
Thank you for checking in!!!
God bless and have a safe New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment