Monday, July 16, 2012

Pictures of My Birthday and Birthday Party!


First, Mommy wants to thank Grammy, Aunt Nee', Meme, Papo, Papa, Erin, Joan, and Lanna for helping make today so special.  The biggest thanks goes to Daddy because he did all the physical labor and has the patience of Job.  

Finally, Thank you to everyone who was able to celebrate with me!!!!  I so greatly loved every single thing I received and was so touched everyone drove so far to celebrate with me!  I am such a blessed little girl!  No one matters more to me than family and friends!  Thank you!

Now, on to the pictures!!!!


Birthday Breakfast:
Toast with butter
Eggs with cheese
Blueberries
Whole Milk


This is the picture of me once Daddy finally got the packaging off of my new Leaptop.... 
(The initial photos showed a very unhappy and impatient 1 year old.)

Testing out Daddy's boots as a chair...

The Ladybug Cake for Mommy's Laynee Bug...


The gift table and thank-you party-favors. 
Mommy wanted to have my 1-year photos in the frames, 
but we didn't get them in time.  
This worked out just as well!


Drinks: "Bug Juice" and Iced Tea


My banner is a little crooked because it kept 
falling and Mommy or Daddy had to put it up over and over again.


My birthday chair!


A view of the house all decorated.... 
once everyone came, it was packed full! :-)


Aunt Nee' working on my princess horsey.


Perfect Fit!


Mommy and Me opening gifts.





Once gifts were open and cake was eaten, 
we all went outside to enjoy the fresh air and water.
Grammy gave me this tunnel.... I'm so cute in it!


Me and Grammy walking to the barn.


Thanks for checking out some of my pictures!!! I'm sure Mommy will post some on facebook too!

Love,
Alayna Marie

2 comments:

Janet Phillips said...

Des, she is sooo beautiful!!! I can't believe it's been a year already!!! I love all the the decorations they were so pretty. and the cake was awesome. They only thing that makes me sad is there wasn't a cake face picture. Alayna must be a cleaner eater than all my nephews...lol
Love you and Miss you Momma!!!

DMuller said...

There's a little cake... but that's as messy as it got.... we tried. Renee even smashed her hand into the cake but Alayna went back to taking tiny bites with her pincer grasp... I was hoping for a handful of cake, but no luck!