As I write this I begin to cry
since time has passed so swiftly by.
since time has passed so swiftly by.
My little girl is turning one
and our first year is almost done.
and our first year is almost done.
She's grown so fast and made great friends.
I pray her joy is without end.
I pray her joy is without end.
Holding her close each night before bed
has kept my soul young and deeply fed.
has kept my soul young and deeply fed.
This year has been the best of my life
and it all started when I became Jason's wife.
and it all started when I became Jason's wife.
With God at our center we've faced every storm
and been blessed with our daughter who is swaddled and warm.
and been blessed with our daughter who is swaddled and warm.
So please kiss your children now matter how tall
because God blessed you with them, one and all.
In remembrance of our first little angel and all the other blessings in the world who have gone on.
because God blessed you with them, one and all.
In remembrance of our first little angel and all the other blessings in the world who have gone on.
1 comment:
I can not believe she is almost one! I remember her sweet shower, like yesterday.
Post a Comment