Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time Flys!!!!

Wow!! Time has sure taken off since my daughter's birth.  July 12th seems like yesterday to me!!!
We are doing so very well and are so very very blessed!  She is 3 months 1 week and 3 days old today. :-) She's pushing up with her hands and has started to roll her upper half over!  She'll totally roll on her own any day now. She's able to push off my hand and get her lower half to roll over also, but she's not consistent with it yet!

I'm going to try to post some pics. She's asleep now, which is early (before 9) so I'm hopeful I'll be able to get some pics up without any interruptions, but no guarantees....

Thanks for checking in and so sorry it's taken so long to post anything new!!!!

Below:
Laynee sporting her jog suit that I purchased at the Kids Closet Connection in Sedalia.  
Onsie, Jacket and Pants, the shoes are from Grammy.



Above is my family at my nephew's baptism in September.
Below is my daughter at her baptism on July 31.  She slept through the whole thing.


Below:
Laynee after one of her baths... I think this was one of her first full baths.

Thanks for checking in!!!
Love you!
-Alayna Marie and Mommy

No comments: