The blessing is overwhelming and tears of joy come so easy now. First the most amazing husband I could have ever asked for, and now his daughter.
Enjoy the pics!
Daddy holding me in the hospital.
I love it when Mommy kisses me. :-)
My first bath at home with Mommy and Daddy.
Daddy did most of the washing.
Mommy did most of the drying and dressing.
Mommy and Daddy put my name on my wall.
Daddy holding me while Mommy puts up my name.
Phew! What a day! I was plum tuckered out!
See you again soon!
Love,
Alayna Marie





2 comments:
She is so adorable!! Love her name, too! Such a gift from God! Many congrats & blessings!!
J & K
Oh Des, I don't know why I'm tearing up but she is so beautiful. Such a sweet blessing! Please let me know a night that I can bring dinner over.
Post a Comment