This week was great! I went to Target with one of my closest friends, who just happens to have recent experience with a new baby girl. :-) With her and her daughter's help, I finished registering at Target.
It's amazing how much STUFF there is for a single, tiny, beautiful little baby!!!! It's overwhelming!!
THANKS FOR HELPING ME ERIN!!!
While we were shopping, we did manage to pick up a few pieces of clothing for ourselves. The pic below was Jace trying to catch me in a new cami that shows my baby bump. I'm not ready to advertise that yet, so those of you who are asking.... too bad.
The pic below is as close as you'll get to my tummy... Thankfully most of my clothes are fitting well, with the exception of some of my slimmer fitting pants... I have had to purchase another pair of jeans with a belly band top. Thank goodness for good thrift stores!!!
Jace has taken the lead with the painting in our daughter's bedroom. The paint colors are below... kind of a "blush and bashful" theme... ;-) For those of you that don't know... watch Steel Magnolias. The window trim and curtains will likely change as well, but that's still a ways off.
3 walls will be the light color, and the 4th wall will be one of the two dark ones. The pic is not truly an accurate image of the color, but it's close. Right now I'm thinking of a mix of the two. The bottom color is most closely matched to the dark pink in the bedding.
It's amazing how much STUFF there is for a single, tiny, beautiful little baby!!!! It's overwhelming!!
THANKS FOR HELPING ME ERIN!!!
While we were shopping, we did manage to pick up a few pieces of clothing for ourselves. The pic below was Jace trying to catch me in a new cami that shows my baby bump. I'm not ready to advertise that yet, so those of you who are asking.... too bad.
The pic below is as close as you'll get to my tummy... Thankfully most of my clothes are fitting well, with the exception of some of my slimmer fitting pants... I have had to purchase another pair of jeans with a belly band top. Thank goodness for good thrift stores!!!
Jace has taken the lead with the painting in our daughter's bedroom. The paint colors are below... kind of a "blush and bashful" theme... ;-) For those of you that don't know... watch Steel Magnolias. The window trim and curtains will likely change as well, but that's still a ways off.
3 walls will be the light color, and the 4th wall will be one of the two dark ones. The pic is not truly an accurate image of the color, but it's close. Right now I'm thinking of a mix of the two. The bottom color is most closely matched to the dark pink in the bedding.
Look at him go!!!
Thanks for checking in! More to come as progress continues!!!
Love,
Jace, Des, Baby Girl, and Jake (oh, and Barn Kitty Ralph)
No comments:
Post a Comment