What colors would you paint a little girl's room? We're going with 2 shades of pink... Hopefully it will turn out wonderful. I've still got to pick out curtains and organize many of the things we've already accumulated in the room. My main goal is to move out the queen bed.
Because of a dent in my mattress, we've switched ours with the one in the spare room. I just hope I'm able to sleep hard enough that it doesn't wake Jace up more. For the past couple weeks I've started sleeping in the spare bedroom to provide him with a more peaceful night's rest.
Once we get the queen bed out of the spare room, the painting will begin and I will keep you posted!
At our latest Dr.'s visit all was good. She's growing like she should!
'till next time...
Because of a dent in my mattress, we've switched ours with the one in the spare room. I just hope I'm able to sleep hard enough that it doesn't wake Jace up more. For the past couple weeks I've started sleeping in the spare bedroom to provide him with a more peaceful night's rest.
Once we get the queen bed out of the spare room, the painting will begin and I will keep you posted!
At our latest Dr.'s visit all was good. She's growing like she should!
'till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment