Monday, February 14, 2011

She's Coming in July!!!

Jason and I would like you to know that we are expecting a daughter in July!

We are so extremely relieved to finally know so we can begin making plans and preparing HER room!

It turns out the string and ring trick was correct for both Chrisi and I. Her friend predicted a boy, and we predicted a girl. My skin has never looked better and I'm feeling great.
While the radiologists were working on taking our daughter's picture, she was moving around so much it made it difficult. The tech told us that was a very good sign and we want a lively baby. I'm very pleased, but sore, because it took over an hour to get all the pics they needed to be sure she's growing like she should. So far so good!!! Our next appointment is in early March.

Thank you for the prayers!!

God bless!
Des, Jace, and Baby Girl!

 IAmPregnant Ticker

No comments: