Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday we'll know!

Hello all!

Very soon we will know the gender of Baby Mully very soon... as early as next week!
Our last doctor's visit was on Monday. Doc said I've done good with my weight gain overall, but she'd like to see me keep it steady for a while. I've gained nearly 6 pounds in the last month, which is a little too much too fast. I can feel it! My lower back is beginning to hurt and needs popping every night.

The good stuff.... I heard the heartbeat AND a few kicks!!! I even felt him or her right before the nurse used the doppler. I wasn't sure, but when she located the heartbeat, it was right where I felt the kick (or punch). It was so amazing! I am very excited for the kicking and punching to begin.... All you moms out there can save the comments about how much I'll get sick of it by the 10th month... I know you're right, and you can say, "I told you so" in July.

Love you all!
Des, Jace, Baby Mully, Jake and Kitty Ralph

No comments: