Hello all!
These last few weeks have been fairly uneventful for the baby and me. We are thankful for that.
Everything is good!
Family Updates: Jace's folks are home and doing well. They are both anxious to return to the lake and finish up with the renovations there. My folks are doing very well and anxiously awaiting the arrival of their grand-babies. Hopefully we'll be able to see them soon in the city for a family vacation. My brother and sis-in-law are doing well. Colby is taking classes and preparing their home for their son Trent who will be coming in May. My sis Renee is enjoying her job and doing well in school also. Jace's brother and sis-in-law are finishing up their basement and working hard at keeping up with their two girls, who are so fun and amazing I wish we could see them every day. We have adopted a Barn-Kitty who has made our barn her home. I've been feeding it once a day praying that she doesn't freeze to death. So, all-in-all I guess you could say things are well in the Muller and Armbruster households.
I get a lot of questions about my pregnancy, so I want to update you as to the things I've learned so far. I'll leave out the grossest things for now because flatulence is not flattering.
So far I've learned:
I can't drink enough water.
Baths are awesome.
Cereal is my most favorite thing to eat at almost any hour of the day.
Back pain sucks.
Sleeping with a pillow between your knees really does help your back.
Pendleton wool blankets pull all the sheets to the foot of the bed, especially if you sleep with a pillow between your legs.
Back rubs work wonders.
Jason likes waffles at dinnertime (especially when it's cold outside and with strawberries).
(the waffles were his idea, and from his childhood.)
I do not like being unable to carry a pack of water or big bag of dog food for myself.
I never really knew what a headache was until last week.
The FMLA 12-week of maternity leave is unpaid (which stinks), but Jace doesn't even get paternity leave.
I don't like waiting 4 weeks between each doctor's visit.
I REALLY want to hear my baby's heart beat and take his/her picture again.
I REALLY want to know what we're having...
Naps are wonderful, even if they only last 15-20 minutes.
Pregnancy is gross, but beautiful.
This is about all I can come up with now... I may come back and add more later.
After a night of football, waffles, and sausage, I'm about to call it a night.
Love to all!
God bless!
Des, Jace, Jake, Barn-Kitty, and Baby M.
No comments:
Post a Comment