Happy New Year everyone!
Love,
Des and the Green Hat ;-)
Our kitchen is finally finished after Jace filled in the countertop behind the stove. Yeaaaa!
| Note the clean dresser top.... We haven't seen that in years! |
As far as our pregnancy, the headaches are almost daily, but I'm working on figuring out what I can do to ease them. There are hundreds of remedies, but today I'm trying lots of water and a small amount of caffeine. I'll let you know if it works. On a side note, it's so nice to eat whatever I want without feeling sick! Last night Jace went and got my favorite Calgerro's Pizza from Cole Camp. If you ever drive through there, you MUST stop and pick up some pizza.... and pick up one for me too. One large, half-baked, hamburger, olive, and mushroom please!
Love to all!
Des and Jace
No comments:
Post a Comment