Friday, August 13, 2010

Softball Practice!!!

No new major news as of late. However, I've made it through my first full week as the assistant coach of the Lady Tigers Softball team. They are SUCH a GREAT group of young ladies! I only wish we had more of them out this year. Right now we only have 9 eligible players for our first game (Aug. 24th).

I'd love to put pics up, but with the way people are getting in trouble for stuff, I'd hate to do something simple and lose my job for it. Once I get our school website up and running, MAYBE I can get permission from some parents to post some images.

Teachers go in Monday, Open House is Tuesday, and students come Thursday... This will be a busy week!!

God bless!


1 comment:

Janet Phillips said...

goodness you are gonna be one busy girl!! good luck with the school year and the softball season!