Friday, April 9, 2010

April Updates...

Track... going great! It's giving me a great opportunity to walk at least 2 or 3 times a week.

School... never a dull moment, never a break.

Students... wonderfully exhausting.

Husband... happily working in the yard, or at the lake, and flying every chance he gets. He's also very supportive of helping me to lose weight.

Family... Everyone's doing well, staying busy with scouting, nursing, roofing, photography, DJ-ing, playing guitar, sitting-up on her own, learning, sleeping, playing, teaching, substituting, dock building, etc. oh.. and counting down the days until AirVenture: Oshkosh 2010.

Baby... still trying... We're currently taking Metformin (kind of block insulin) but we will try using Clomid in the late spring or early summer if we aren't successful by then. I've lost 15 pounds since October and the doc says that will help... so keep us in your prayers and cross your fingers.

Jake... Lazy as ever.

I guess that's about it!!

Once I figure all this blogger stuff out, things will be more exciting on here, I promise!


No comments: