Well, it's been a LONG time since my last post... as my dear friends have all reminded me. :-) I felt like nothing too eventful had happened, but as I review my pictures, I see that there have been several things I could share. I don't have pics up for everything yet (my car for example), but I'll try to get them up in the next few days.
Below, is the one and only picture of my bulging belly with 2 1/2 months to go. Total weight gain so far has been 13 pounds, but I expect to gain much more.... sadly. I will do my best to keep it down as low as I can with walking and prenatal pilates. We'll see.... Starting out heavy is something I will try to avoid for baby #2, when the time comes. So, for those who have asked, here ya go.
Kitties galore!!!! We have 6 beautiful kitties living in our barn. Callie, aka: Barn Kitty, is below. She had them hidden in a concrete thing used for drainage. She's since moved them to the barn loft behind a hay bale next to an east facing wall. Just enough sun, just enough ventilation. There are 2 that look like her, 2 that are fluffy with tabby stripes, and 2 that are fluffy and cream at the moment. I'm anxious to know what they will grow up to be. They have all been held and are all very sweet. Right now they are 3 weeks old but we are anxious to find homes for them. Let me know!!!
It was supposed to get down into the 20's the night we found her, so we covered her hole with a blanket. She kept the kitties warm there for the first 2 weeks. :-) It was Jace's idea; he's such a sweetie!!!
The baby's room is coming along nicely. I'm still needing some decor items for my walls, but for the most part it's looking good. The pic below shows the changing table and baskets with things to be put away piled on top. Many of these clothes will be going in a storage container for holding until we're ready for the 6-9 month stuff.
The quilts and afghan below were made for me by 3 friends, and mom. I'm so very very very blessed to have such loving people around me. From top left to bottom right the blankets were made by Mom, Kimmie, Pat, and Becky. They are all wonderfully made and will get a LOT of use throughout the years. Thank you!!!!! Our daughter will love them as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment